The Digital Ministry Director will oversee the development, execution, and multiplication of Generations Virtual Ministry by utilizing team-based strategy. This individual will champion the vision and values of Generations in order to 1) build community and connection virtually, 2) develop an inclusive and equipping ministry team, and 3) model an everyday followership of Jesus.
The Digital Ministry Director is both a rewarding and innovative role. You’ll have the opportunity to foster faith in those near and far by building relationships with all via digital platforms. Pioneer and grow this ministry.
Flexible work arrangement with the opportunity for increased hours as the ministry necessitates, beginning as a part-time role. Innovate. Care. Experiment.
Compensation & Hours
Pay: $20 – $30/ hour DOE
Type: Part-Time; ideally 8-20 hours per week
Flexible scheduling depending on availability and applicant needs. Reliable transportation is needed to Vancouver at least once per month with remote possibility.
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with kids, parents, families, and volunteers via social media platforms.
- Implement and execute a digital media strategy to disciple others.
- Facilitate the execution of key digital ministry opportunities, including Sunday Gatherings and special events.
- Work in a flexible atmosphere with other self-starters to make a tangible difference.
- Regularly champion the vision and values of Generations Church.
- Manage the Digital Ministry budget.
- Communicate with the Operations Pastor on strategy, goals, objectives, and growth opportunities.
- Volunteer ministry experience with a social media presence.
- Spirit over Self: You seek the Lord, being a committed follower of Christ yourself.
- Give over Get: You model generosity & stewardship.
- Story over Sin: You get new people in your circle and keep existing people connected.
- Progress over Perfection: You can lead others to Jesus, helping them be included in the life of the church.
- Send over Stay: You develop teams, events, and opportunities to be present in the community (near & far).
Why Generations Church
Generations Church maintains a church-plant atmosphere with little tradition. We emphasize everyday faith over an exclusive or performative “Sunday faith.” You’ll have the opportunity to invest in others through innovative and collaborative measures. From our Boo Buckets to our multi-cultural worship, it’s the people of Generations who help expand God’s family and remind all that they aren’t alone and their story matters.
Interested? Send a letter of interest and resume.